As part of basic architectural services, TNC provides:
TNC has been involved with master planning efforts for commercial developments, municipalities, higher education institutions, and public school districts of all sizes. TNC has the in-house cpabilities to facilitate comprehensive long-range master planning programs.
TNC is uniquely qualified to begin at the pre-bond election phase and orchestrate all activities which culminate in a bond referendum. Depending on scope and requirements, our bond planning services might include:
- Facilities Condition Assessments
- Database Programming & Implementation
- Cost Estimating & Long-Range Budgeting
- Preparation & Publishing of all Bond Documentation
TNC has access to the expertise to successfully communicate capital improvement programs to your community.
Work with Client's Communications Personnel and serve as consultant to Political Action Committees
Organize, schedule and promote participation at meetings
Facilitate meetings as requested (agendas, calendars assignments, etc.)
Identify and organize committees, sub-committees and responsibilities
- Timeline of "due dates" and deadlines leading up to election day
Consultant on effective fundraising tactics for marketing campaigns
Theme - Identify an aesthetic "brand" for the campaign
Content - Assist in authoring communications materials
Graphics - Logos and graphical elements that establish campaign recognition
Production of brochures, posters, postcards, advertisements, T-shirts, bumper stickers, etc.
Powerpoint presentations, illustrative boards and applicable graphics
Production, delivery and distribution of yard signs, road signs, billboard advertising, etc.
Programming & Design Phase
- Work with Owner to clarify and define goals pertaining to programmatical issues, functionality, budget and schedule
- Work with Owner to identify and establish a Design Committee
- Facilitate Design Committee interviews to understand needs and goals in terms of areas, square footage requirements, adjacencies, priorities, etc.
- Compile and distribute findings in published notes and spreadsheet format (Specifications)
- Work with Owner and Design Committee to adjust needs to be consistent with overall project goals
- Charrette Process encourages participation from any and all parties interested in the design of the project.
- Schematic Design booklet is produced and distributed, capturing the overall "vision" established during the Charrette Process.
- Approved schematic design is further developed into a formal Design Development presentation to the Design Committee.
TNC conducts a multilevel quality control program from the very beginning of every project. Our staff is dedicated to world-class quality control. Our Q/C personnel maintain a checklist of items to review, keep up with the latest construction methodologies and products, and ensure TNC's drawings meet the highest standards of quality.
During construction, TNC places an experienced on-site Field Representative to monitor daily progress of each project. TNC's guidelines for construction phase services are:
- Frequent site visits by field personnel as appropriate to each phase of construction
- Continuous on-site observation during all concrete pours
- Inspections and subsequent written reports prior to any "cover up" (i.e. trench backfill, concealed plumbing connections, ceiling installations, etc.)
- Regularly scheduled job site meetings with Owner, contractor's Project Manager, and TNC field personnel during duration of construction